RBA Architects + Conservation Consultants are seeking built heritage consultants of varying experience to join our Cultural Heritage Management team.
Experienced Heritage Consultant
• Candidates should demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of contemporary heritage management practices and be architecturally alert.
• Previous involvement in the preparation of proposals and bids for heritage projects is desirable.
• Applicants should hold an honours or postgraduate degree in a relevant field and a working knowledge of the built heritage planning systems.
Emerging Heritage Consultant
RBA is also seeking an early career heritage consultant with tenaciousness, aptitude, and passion for up-skilling.
• Knowledge of Australian cultural history, including in the field of architecture, would be advantageous
• Working knowledge of Adobe suite and GIS systems would be advantageous but not essential.
Both roles offer a broad scope for career growth and development with the prospect of working with a leading, well-established heritage conservation and management practice on an array of stimulating projects.
We are committed to full flexibility for employees.
Candidates are encouraged to explore our website and Instagram and submit a CV to Roger Beeston, Director — firstname.lastname@example.org. Video submissions are accepted.
We are always eager to hear from motivated and talented people who would like to join our team.
If you would like to tell us a little about yourself and share your CV and portfolio, you’re welcome to email us at email@example.com
Please note, your resume and portfolio attachment should not exceed 5MB and should be in a JPEG or PDF format. Website links are also welcome.